First time hiring a cleaning service?
Here are some tips to get the most from your cleaning team:
- Our cleaning teams are there to make your life easier! Please let us know what your expectations are. Generally, we will schedule a walk-through with you prior to your first cleaning. In the even that isn’t possible, if you have any special requests beyond our Signature Clean, you can communicate that to your cleaning team, either in person or via a note left for them.
- Although we take very special care when handling everything in your home, please be sure to either put your irreplaceable valuables away or let us know not to handle them.
- Please be sure to secure your pets.
- Have you ever heard a friend say, “I clean my house before my housekeeper comes!?” Usually what they mean is that they tidy up, picking up dirty clothes or clutter, making beds, putting dishes in the dishwasher, etc. We do recommend doing this, as it allows us to do more of the deep cleaning our clients generally dislike doing. However, we understand life gets busy! If you don’t have time to tidy up, we are happy to do it for you!
- Don’t be afraid to let us know if we’re not meeting your expectations! We want you to be happy when you come home to your clean home. If there is something we have missed, please let us know right away. We guarantee our services and will be happy to go back and make everything right. Just be sure to contact us within 24 hours of your service time.
We guarantee consistent, quality cleaning services, and employ reliable, hard-working and trustworthy people. Our cleaning teams are thoroughly vetted and background checked for your protection. They are driven by our employee incentives and the desire to give the best possible service to our clients.
Our employees are very important to us, and we are very serious about keeping them safe. To ensure their safety, we do not allow them to climb ladders more than 2 steps high, or to lift anything over 40 lbs. If you would like our team to clean under a large piece of furniture, we ask that it be moved prior to your cleaning appointment. We love our clients and want you to be happy, so please give us a call if you have special requests and we will do everything we can to accommodate them!
We happily guarantee your cleaning team will meet (or beat!( your expectations. If for any reason you aren't completely happy with the services we provide, please contact us within 24 hours of your cleaning and we will send someone back to fix the problem!
If it is necessary to cancel or skip any scheduled cleaning day, please notify Nature Maids at least 24 hours before the scheduled cleaning Letting us know of a cancellation in advance gives us an opportunity to reassign your cleaning team to another appointment and keep them working. If your appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, or if the team is unable to enter the house, a cancellation fee of 50% of the price of the cleaning will be charged.
If an appointment is rescheduled less than 24 hours in advance, rather than canceled, a fee of $25 will be charged
There are several ways you can let us know of a cancellation:
- Text or call Leora at 801-678-2441
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use the form to send us an email on our Contact page on our website.